Dragon Hot!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Nicole Smith
(@nichole)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

The latest slot release from Gaming Giants and I have to say, it’s quite different from previous slots. You can enjoy looking at some colorful fruit in the background. And it’s the classic retro looking fruit which always takes me back to a happy place.

Dragon Hot has 5 reels and 20 paylines and you have the option of playing for as low as 20 coins a spin or as high as 400 coins per spin which gives everyone a nice range. My favorite part about Dragon Hot is….. it has 4 progressive jackpots! They simply sit there and tick until one of them is given to you at random.

The base game wins will be 60K coins at max but hey, that’s still pretty generous for a low to medium variance slot. The Clover is your wild symbol substituting all other symbols in the game with the exception of the scatter. You will find it on reels 2, 3 and 4. When you do happen to hit a wild, you’re taken to another screen, a “bonus screen” if you will where you create more winning combos!

The Star is Dragon Hot’s Scatter symbol and when you get 3 or more, free spins are all yours! There is also a gamble feature which you can choose to activate on the base game. If you get red or black you will double your wins up to 2 times however, if you choose the wrong card, all of your winnings are lost!

Happy Spinning 🙂

Share: