Kamchatka

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Nicole Smith
(@nichole)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Midway through the week you’re probably thinking, Kam What now? Kamchatka is a 5-reel and 243 payline Endorphina powered slot. It’s very nature-themed with wildlife galore. I think the background is beautiful and despite the colder weather, certainly makes me want to go on a hike outside. Perhaps with wine involved. .. 😀

The Grizzly Bear is the wild symbol (I told you it was wildlife themed!) and it will substitute for all symbols in the game with the exception of the scatters. The neat thing about these Grizzly Bear wilds is that they can form their own winning combos all by themselves. Or, traditionally, land on 3 or more to get a payout. They can also show up stacked during both the base game AND the Free Spins Feature which increases your odds at a big win.

The Lava volcano is the Scatter and when you land on 3 or more anywhere on the reels, you activate the Free Spins Feature granting you 15 Free Spins right off the bat. If you form a win during the feature, you can even get an additional 2x your wager. The feature can also be retriggered!

The Geyser Bonus symbols are pretty amazing and you need to land on them on either reel 1 or reel 5 to activate it. When you do, you get 5 picks where you get to choose prizes from 2x to 15x your wager.

Last but not least, Kamchatka does have a Gamble Feature! You get shown with 4 other face down. You need to pick one of the remaining four cards. If the card you pick is higher than the dealer’s, you win. If not, you lose it all!

Take a chance with this funny sounding game, we know you’ll love it!

Happy Spinning 🙂

Share: