Magic Mushrooms!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Nicole Smith
(@nichole)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I can only imagine what popped into your minds reading this title…. But I promise you it’s nothing like that! Magic Mushrooms is a Yggdrasil-powered slot with 5-reels and 40-paylines. As you can imagine, there are tons of bonus features with mushrooms!

Perhaps my favorite thing about Magic Mushrooms is the fact that it has 3 wild symbols! There is a purple mushroom wild that shows up on reel 1 and 5. A blue mushroom wild on reels 2 and 4 which also gives you multipliers from 2-10x your value and lastly, a red mushroom wild you can find on only reel 3. While the red mushroom wild is only on the third reel, when you do hit it, you will get up to 4 wilds that spread out anywhere on the reels!

Lastly, Magic Mushrooms’ scatter symbol is a pink, glowing snail and when you land on 3 or more, you get free spins. The number of free spins you get depends on the number of scatters you land on. For instance, if you land on 3 scatters, you will receive 10 free spins while 4 scatters gives you 20 spins and 5 scatters, 75 spins! And, bonus feature, if you end up landing on 2 or more scatters during this feature you can get an additional 75 spins!

Happy Spinning 🙂

Share: