Monopoly Lunar New Year

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Nicole Smith
(@nichole)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Celebrate the start of 2022 with Monopoly Lunar New Year! This gem has 5 reels with up to 7776 paylines which means, tons of ways to win. Also, if you're a monopoly fan, this one combines the lunar new year with the classic board game (which I think is a huge plus!).

The wild symbols in this game will substitute for all other symbols in the game with the exception of the Lunar Coin, crescent or full moon symbols. I know it sounds like there are quite a few exceptions for the wild however, I can assure you that there are still plentttyyyyy of other options to hit a wild. You'll be able to find wild symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4.

Keep your eyes peeled for chest pieces. You'll find them at the top of reels 1, 3 and 5 and the amounts will change with each spin. For your base game, these chests will pay from x3 to x188 your wager and for the lunar free spins game, they will pay between x2 to x188.

When a Crescent Moon symbol lands on the same reel as a lunar feature chest, you'll receive 8 free spins. During your free spins, the reels can expand up to 6x5.

Ready to play some Monopoly?

Happy Spinning 🙂

Share: