Reply To: 150 Free Halloween Spins at Gossip Slots

Home Forums New Exclusive No Deposit Bonuses 150 Free Halloween Spins at Gossip Slots Reply To: 150 Free Halloween Spins at Gossip Slots

This is not an actual no deposit bonus. It is a multi-stage bonus that requires you to make a deposit minimum of $25 that will be added to your winnings from the 150 spins and after that the second stage because this is a multi-stage bonus the second stage requires that you wager 60 times the bonus plus the $25 deposit for example I won $72.30 plus the $25 deposit if I chose to make that deposit I would then be required to wager around $5,300 in order to cash out a measly $100 Max cash out. They also give you the option of depositing a minimum of $25 and giving a 100% bonus with a playthrough that is determined by the amount you deposit if the amount is $25 then the playthrough rollover is 50 times and so you would have to wager $2,500 because it is the $25 deposit plus another $25 for the hundred percent match X the 50 times roll over and you get a $2,500 playthrough which isn’t much different than the $5,300 playthrough that you would have on my $97.30 that I would technically have one from their so-called no deposit bonus. The bottom line is this is not a no deposit bonus it is a multi-stage bonus maybe you still considered a no deposit bonus but more accurately a multi-stage no deposit bonus. Any winnings from the first depositing playing through your deposit plus your winnings 60 times over. I called them and told them that it was deceptive avoid my no deposit bonus so that it wouldn’t count but they refused.