Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
Complimentary gifts given by the casino to entice players to gamble.
« Back to Glossary Index
- No Deposit Casino Bonuses - Some Benefits of Playing at Online CasinosUnlike land-based gambling establishments in the United States where casinos will give complimentary drinks to their patrons, when you’re playing at online casinos comps are given in the form of bonuses. T
- What Are Non-Cashable Casino Bonuses?Every online casino presents a new player bonus of some sort, and they all come with a long, mind-numbing, fine print text that details the terms of the bonus. In the case of a no deposit bonus, the terms will often state that it is a "non-cashable" bonus. If you can't cash out the bonus by completing the extensive wagering requirements detailed in the terms and conditions, is it really worth claiming such a bonus?
- New Shuffle Master i-Table for BlackjackComputerized blackjack programs are nothing new to us. We’ve been playing these types of games since the 1970’s; online blackjack since the 1990’s. But as is always the case, technological advancements will continue to produce more expedient and true-to-life ways to play blackjack, online and otherwise.
- Tips on How to Play Slot Games ResponsiblyFor people that are playing slot games it is essential that you play responsibly and know all you can about the machine you have chosen. Slots, whether simple or progressive have varying payouts.
- A Few Casino Life Hacks to Make Your Life EasierAs much as I enjoy online casinos, it’s nice every once in a while to get a bit dressed up, have a nice meal and gamble. It’s almost like a mini vacation minus the beach…. Unless of course you go to Sands Casino in Vegas.