Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
In blackjack, the option to increase your bet by 100%, usually made when a player feels his hand is most likely to win.
« Back to Glossary Index
- How to win big while playing Blackjack!
- How to Play Match Play 21 Blackjack: Rules, Strategy & OddsMatch Play 21 is not your typical blackjack variant. This game has more in common with Spanish 21 than any other form of blackjack, having very similar rules, payouts and bonuses for achieving specific hands. The most obvious similarity is that all 10's are removed from the multiple decks.
- How to Play Vegas Downtown Blackjack: Rules, Strategy & OddsVegas Downtown Blackjack got its name from the most prominent location in which it is found; the Downtown Vegas area. This variation should not be confused with Vegas Strip Blackjack, where the rules of the game differ slightly.
- When to Double Down in BlackjackDoubling down is one of the most common variables utilized by players in the game of blackjack. The rules of doubling can vary form one land-based or online casino to the next, according to the specific variant being played. To double down is to agree to take one additional card and immediately stand on the resulting total. In order to double down, the player is required to double their initial wager.
- Enjoy super winnings with Super Fun 21 online Blackjack!