Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
A gambler who makes large bets.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Living that High Roller Life!
- Jason Mercier Missed 2 Shots at WSOP 2013 Bracelet BetBefore the start of the 44th Annual World Series of Poker on May 29, Team PokerStars Pro Jason Mercier announced that he would take 3:1 odds on a prop bet from any interested party that he would win a WSOP bracelet in 2013.
- Daniel Negreanu Wins His First Major Online Poker EventDaniel Negreanu is one of the most recognizable professional poker players in the industry. He’s been playing poker since he was 15, professionally since he was old enough to legally join a live table
- 2013 World Series of Poker Event Schedule ReleasedIt’s that time of year again, when the most seasoned professional poker players, as well as any amateur who can gather up the required buy-in, gather at the Rio Las Vegas in Nevada, USA to participate in the World Series of Poker. The most prestigious of all live poker events in the world, the 2013 WSOP is slated to kick off on Wednesday, May 29, packed with 62 events that culminate in the grand finale; the WSOP Main Event.
- Peter "apathy123" Jetten Joins Full Tilt Poker ProsFull Tilt Poker has for years been the biggest online poker room in terms of signing pro poker players. PokerStars has been the most vigorous rival in that department, thus the acquisition of Isildur1 – recently confirmed to be 20 year old Swedish poker pro Viktor Blom – has left Full Tilt Poker with a bit of a void to fill.