Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
In blackjack, the dealer’s card that’s dealt face down.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Blackjack Rule Variations and House EdgeBeing the most popular card game in the world, Blackjack has inherited a lot of rule variations from many different sources around the world. Each of these rules will have an effect on the house edge, either positive or negative for the player.
- How to Play Blackjack Variation Pontoon: Rules, Strategy & OddsPontoon is another form of the classic casino favorite, Blackjack. This variation is closely related to Spanish 21 due to the various rule differentiations from traditional blackjack. The biggest difference is that the dealer does not receive his second card until all player hands are completed.
- How to Play Blackjack Switch: Rules, Strategy & OddsBlackjack Switch is one of the most intriguing variations of the classic blackjack game ever devised because it gives the player the option to switch their original cards. Each player is required to play two hands of blackjack at a time, thereby giving them the choice to "switch"? the second card dealt to each hand with the other hand. You can even switch the cards to produce a blackjack.
- How to Play Bonus Blackjack: Rules, Strategy & OddsBonus Blackjack is the one of the oldest side-bet variations of the classic blackjack game. Players are not obligated to make a side bet, but if they choose to do so, they can win some extremely lucrative payouts depending on the cards dealt to their original hand. Aside from the side bet option, the game is pretty standard, although there are a few interesting variations to the traditional rules.
- Enjoy super winnings with Super Fun 21 online Blackjack!