Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
In blackjack, a hedging side bet that the dealer has a blackjack.
« Back to Glossary Index
- How to Play Blackjack Switch: Rules, Strategy & OddsBlackjack Switch is one of the most intriguing variations of the classic blackjack game ever devised because it gives the player the option to switch their original cards. Each player is required to play two hands of blackjack at a time, thereby giving them the choice to "switch"? the second card dealt to each hand with the other hand. You can even switch the cards to produce a blackjack.
- How to Play Blackjack Variation Super Fun 21: Rules, Strategy & OddsSuper Fun 21 is another great variation of blackjack that can be, as the name implies, super fun! However, due to the extended payouts that are received for achieving specific hands, other traditional payouts are decreased, including the payout of 1 to 1 on a natural blackjack (unless it is produced in all diamonds, paying 2 to 1).
- How to Play Blackjack Variation Pontoon: Rules, Strategy & OddsPontoon is another form of the classic casino favorite, Blackjack. This variation is closely related to Spanish 21 due to the various rule differentiations from traditional blackjack. The biggest difference is that the dealer does not receive his second card until all player hands are completed.
- How to Play Multi-Hand Blackjack: Rules, Strategy & OddsMulti-Hand Blackjack was devised as a variation of the classic game of blackjack wherein the player is able to play up to five hands at once, instead of the usual single hand. For all intents and purposes, it is favored by fanatical fans of the game of blackjack. Hence, if one hand just isn't enough, multi-hand blackjack is the game for you! However, you won't find it at any land-based casino as those seats are reserved for additional players. Multi-hand blackjack is only found in online casinos, where the seats are virtually unlimited.
- How to Play Bonus Blackjack: Rules, Strategy & OddsBonus Blackjack is the one of the oldest side-bet variations of the classic blackjack game. Players are not obligated to make a side bet, but if they choose to do so, they can win some extremely lucrative payouts depending on the cards dealt to their original hand. Aside from the side bet option, the game is pretty standard, although there are a few interesting variations to the traditional rules.
No related posts found