Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
In blackjack, to give up half your bet for the privilege of not playing out a hand. In roulette, you effectively lose only half on an even-money bet when the ball lands on 0.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Blackjack Rule Variations and House EdgeBeing the most popular card game in the world, Blackjack has inherited a lot of rule variations from many different sources around the world. Each of these rules will have an effect on the house edge, either positive or negative for the player.
- How to Play Casino War: Rules, Strategy & OddsWar is one of the oldest games in the books, and certainly one of the easiest as well. Many of us consider it to be a child's game, no doubt one that the majority of our readers played when growing up. However, both land-based and online casinos have embraced this youthful favorite and turned it into the exciting gambling amusement we know today as Casino War.
- How to Play Double Exposure Blackjack: Rules, Strategy & OddsDouble Exposure Blackjack, also known as Face Up 21, is one of the most unique forms of the game. Its most appealing aspect is that the player is able to see both of the dealer's cards, before taking any action on their own cards. Naturally, casinos aren't in the habit of giving players an upper hand, thus when an advantage is given, another will be taken away.
- How to Play Blackjack Variation Super Fun 21: Rules, Strategy & OddsSuper Fun 21 is another great variation of blackjack that can be, as the name implies, super fun! However, due to the extended payouts that are received for achieving specific hands, other traditional payouts are decreased, including the payout of 1 to 1 on a natural blackjack (unless it is produced in all diamonds, paying 2 to 1).
- Enjoy super winnings with Super Fun 21 online Blackjack!