Sugar Pop 2 slot review

Posted By: Date: 03/20/2018 at 2:22 pm Leave a comment

Sugar Pop 2

Sugar Pop 2
8

Rating

8.0 /10

Pros

  • Medium Variance
  • Candy Bomb Bonus Feature
  • Free Spins Feature re-triggerable
  • Mobile-friendly

Cons

  • Not for High Rollers
  • RTP could be higher

This sequel titled ‘Double Dipped’ is a medium variance slot that will satisfy your sweet tooth much like the first one. I mean, it is from Betsoft so you’re going to enjoy it and experience lifelike graphics. The RTP on this slot is 96.42% leaving the casino itself with only a 3.58% edge on you meaning, your chances of winning something are fairly high. Sugar Pop 2 is in fact mobile friendly and you can also play from one penny up to $1 giving some room for differing wagering preferences.

Sugar Pop 2 reminds me a lot of Candy Crush and that’s why I loved it so much. I felt like I was playing Candy Crush except, I was winning money 😛 To activate the free spins feature, you want to land on a cluster of candies. Once this happens, you can win up to 27 free spins that can be re-triggered.

You can look forward to a Candy Bomb feature which has its own meter to the right of the slot. You will want to land on Gumdrops, caramel chews, candy canes, lollipops, fizzypop candy, jellybean as well as other in order to fill your meter. Once you hit a winning symbol, it will explode and all remaining symbols end up dropping down to fill empty spaces while new ones take their place. This doesn’t sound like a lot BUT, this means that you can win back to back with a layout like this which means, more coins and a bigger shot at the big win!

Happy Spinning 🙂

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!