Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
Money wagered, or put into action, by a player during a gambling session.
« Back to Glossary Index
- The most expensive purchases ever made
- How to Play Double Exposure Blackjack: Rules, Strategy & OddsDouble Exposure Blackjack, also known as Face Up 21, is one of the most unique forms of the game. Its most appealing aspect is that the player is able to see both of the dealer's cards, before taking any action on their own cards. Naturally, casinos aren't in the habit of giving players an upper hand, thus when an advantage is given, another will be taken away.
- Christmas Online Slots Preview by No Deposit BonusThe Christmas calendar is a busy period, but with it being the festive season gambling is always on the agenda as well. It is hard to deny the thrill of chasing the gold at the end of the rainbow this time of year.
- Women and Online Gambling
- Learn How to Play BlackjackBlackjack (aka 21) is the most heavily favored casino card game, known for its simplicity and low house edge. It is an easy game to play, even with a developed strategy, and even easier to learn. The only tool one requires to become well versed in the game of Blackjack is basic mathematics.