Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
In poker, to bet all of your chips in any one hand.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Clear a Free Poker Bonus Without Spending Your DepositIf you are at all familiar with the way online poker sites work their promotions, you already know that a free poker bonus can only be cleared by earning real poker points in real cash games and tournaments. A real money deposit is required to even initiate the bonus, however, it is possible to clear that bonus cash without ever spending any of the money you deposited into your online gambling account.
- No Bad Beats In New Online Poker RoomIf you’re an avid poker player, whether it be online, at home or in a live casino poker room, chances are you have suffered from at least one emotionally devastating bad beat. It can be enough to make a player question their entire poker strategy, or even whether they should be playing poker at all. But what if bad beats didn’t exist in poker?
- Trevor Pope Wins First Bracelet in WSOP 2013 Event 2It was like a dreamscape for young poker pro Trevor Pope. Every card seemed to fall in his direction, every chip flowing atop his stack. Anyone who witnessed the final table of the 2013 World Series of Poker Event #2, $5k 8-handed NL Holdem, had no doubt as to the eventual winner of the bracelet.
- Canadian Real Estate Broker Wins Bracelet in 2013 WSOP Event 3They say a good salesman can persuade anyone to buy just about anything, but Canadian real estate broker Charles Sylvestre won’t have a hard time convincing anyone of his dominating talents on the poker table.
- John Beauprez Beats Tough Final 6 to Win WSOP 2013 Event 4A field of 1,069 posted the $1,500 buy-in to enter 2013 WSOP Event #4, a 6-handed NL Hold’em tournament, setting the stage for a massive $1.4 million prize pool wherein John Beauprez competed in one of the most fearsome final tables the World Series of Poker has seen this year.