Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
A game of chance played with randomly drawn numbers which players match against the numbers printed at random order on 5×5 cards.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Hackers Attack Competing Online Poker SitesThe online gambling industry is a very competitive one, consisting of nearly 2,400 operators, all contending for online casino, poker, bingo and sports betting enthusiasts from every corner of the globe. But this latest attempt at customer acquisition went far beyond the boundaries of legal campaigning.
- Some Women Prefer Online Gambling Over FacebookThere may be millions of people all over the world with registered accounts on the mega-social network Facebook, sharing thoughts, links, videos, photos and more, but who would have thought there would be even more activity around the world at online bingo games?
- Free Lottery Tickets Giveaway at Tombola BingoAnyone who gambles over the internet, especially online bingo fanatics, can appreciate a chance to get a free lottery ticket. Bingo and lottery games have a lot in common, actually, so it should be no surprise that leading UK online bingo room, Tombola, is giving out free tickets to the National Lottery.
- US Government's Stance on Gambling Is All About TaxesThe Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) was passed in 2006, and finally received its regulatory guidelines in the summer of 2010. The US government continues to maintain that online gambling is illegal within its borders. So why is it that Americans are being asked to pay taxes on their winnings from internet gambling?
- Online Gambling Rises In 2010 Despite Slow EconomyIf the current economical stance of some major countries – the United States being a prime example – had anything to do with it, industry analysts would never have predicted that 2010 would see such phenomenal growth in the online gambling industry. Thus a 12.5% overall increase in internet betting revenue came as quite a surprise to many experts.