Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
In poker, a community card that does not appear to help a player’s hand.
« Back to Glossary Index
- New Shuffle Master i-Table for BlackjackComputerized blackjack programs are nothing new to us. We’ve been playing these types of games since the 1970’s; online blackjack since the 1990’s. But as is always the case, technological advancements will continue to produce more expedient and true-to-life ways to play blackjack, online and otherwise.
- Basic Etiquette in CrapsIf you've been playing online craps long enough to become a skilled player, you may wish to try it out in a live setting. However, whether you're familiar with the rules of the game or not, you should take the time to learn proper etiquette before approaching a craps table at a brick and mortar casino.
- PokerStars Files Order to be Sole Purchaser of Atlantic Club CasinoReports surfaced last week that the deal between PokerStars and Colony Capital, the owner of the Atlantic Club, had collapsed. The Rational Group, owner of PokerStars, has been in negotiations with Colony Capital to purchase the New Jersey land-based casino for months now, and apparently something in the agreement went wrong.
- Casino-Based Mobile Games Raise Concerns for Australian YouthsThe current laws of Australia allow for online gambling by the adult population. However, it seems that the producers of such content have found a way to bypass the laws and essentially present online gaming to all ages.
- Playing Live Dealer Blackjack OnlineLive dealer blackjack is the most popular form of real money table games played via streaming webcam. It can be found at just about every online casino that provides live dealer games.