Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
A casino table game based on poker, played against the House instead of other players.
« Back to Glossary Index
- How to play Caribbean Hold'em
- Glossary: Super Stud Poker
- How to Play Caribbean Draw Poker: Rules, Strategy & OddsCaribbean Draw Poker is an exciting mix of Draw Poker and Caribbean Stud. Like most draw poker games, each player is given 5 cards to start and a draw phase with which to try and better their hand. However, it is akin to Caribbean Stud in regards to each player facing off only with the dealer, not each other. It’s a fun, fast paced game with a lot of profit potential for the tactful player.
- How to Play Caribbean Holdem: Rules, Strategy & OddsCaribbean Holdem is a perfect mix of Caribbean Stud and Texas Holdem. Like its Holdem poker cousin, players are given 2 hole cards and eventually five community cards with which to develop the best 5-card poker hand. However, similar to Caribbean Stud, players are not subject to the competition of a full table of players to compete against, instead pitting their own hand strength against only the hand of the dealer.
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker: Rules, Strategy & OddsCaribbean Stud Poker is a popular game among most online casinos, and generally carries a large progressive jackpot that can be won by any player who chooses to make the optional progressive side bet. The chances of winning the side bet aren’t very good, thus the majority of players ignore this portion of the game, choosing to play only the standard hand of Caribbean Stud Poker.