Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
another term for a chip. In poker, a player can ‘check’ in order to stay in the game but not bet.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Popular Online Casino Deposit Methods in 2012In most cases, depositing at an online casino provides the player with a plethora of options. Some are instant, others can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days or more. Choosing the right method of deposit is relevant to each individual player and what information they are and are not comfortable sharing over the internet.
- Basic Etiquette in CrapsIf you've been playing online craps long enough to become a skilled player, you may wish to try it out in a live setting. However, whether you're familiar with the rules of the game or not, you should take the time to learn proper etiquette before approaching a craps table at a brick and mortar casino.
- How to Play 75 Ball North American Bingo OnlineThe traditional North American version of bingo, widely known as 75 Ball Bingo, is the original form of the game, dating back to the late 1920s. It is the most commonly played bingo game across North America, and is the highest source of charity derived funds throughout the US.
- How to Play Triple Attack Blackjack: Rules, Strategy & OddsTriple Attack Blackjack is a rare variation of the game with some exceptionally advantageous rules for the player. The name Triple Attack refers to the amount of bets a player can wager before the hand actually begins.
- Popular Online Casino Deposit Methods for USA PlayersEvery real money online casino player must use some type of deposit method to get funds into their gaming account. Unfortunately, due to current legislation in the region, USA players seem to have the hardest time finding an acceptable deposit method.