Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
A $25 casino chip.
« Back to Glossary Index
- WinADay Pays out a Jackpot!What a New Year’s gift for this lucky guy! Lucky Steve cashed out a whopping $103K USD by playing Leprechaun Luck at WinADay Casino. What can we say, he hit five rainbows and voila, a richer man. The funny twist in this story is that the lucky winner is actually a poker player!
- Return of the RudolphThis one sounds a little evil but we promise, it’s Christmas-worthy. This RTG-powered slot titled ‘Return of the Rudolph’ has all of the Christmas madness you’re looking for with a hint of sweet charm. We do have to forewarn, the volatility is deemed quite high so if you’re a beginner, this may not be the ideal slot for you to play! This is a progressive 50 payline slot with a jackpot that starts at 10K!
- Justice League Slot!Has anyone seen the new Justice League movie that everyone’s been raving about? I hear that Henry Cavill’s moustache retouch cost DC about $25 million dollars….. long story short, Henry Cavill was finished shooting Justice League and was in the throws of shooting for Mission Impossible 6 when Justice League needed him back for some re-shoots.
- Highlander SlotThis year (and last I suppose) was the year of revival TV. From Fuller House to Riverdale’s dark twist on the Archie comics, the fad is trickling down into the gaming world. Microgaming is taking back the 1986 hit film Highlander. Anyone remember this? Sean Connery? Anyways…..
- Happy JungleEven though Christmas is just short of 7 weeks away, we are still dreaming about summer weather. Happy Jungle is the perfect escape from the colder temperatures. This 5-reel and 20-payline Playson-powered software is filled to the brim with jungle animals, bamboo, green leafs and let’s not forget about the wilds and bonus features!