Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
A bonus or large payout for winning on a certain bet.
« Back to Glossary Index
- How to Play Caribbean Holdem: Rules, Strategy & OddsCaribbean Holdem is a perfect mix of Caribbean Stud and Texas Holdem. Like its Holdem poker cousin, players are given 2 hole cards and eventually five community cards with which to develop the best 5-card poker hand. However, similar to Caribbean Stud, players are not subject to the competition of a full table of players to compete against, instead pitting their own hand strength against only the hand of the dealer.
- NetEnt Pays out Big Time!Almost a month ago now, NetEnt paid out a massive jackpot to one lucky player from Sweden. Just minding their own spinning the reels of Mega Fortune and they have won a whopping 3,773,845.27 Euros! Talk about hitting the jackpot.
- How to Play Caribbean Draw Poker: Rules, Strategy & OddsCaribbean Draw Poker is an exciting mix of Draw Poker and Caribbean Stud. Like most draw poker games, each player is given 5 cards to start and a draw phase with which to try and better their hand. However, it is akin to Caribbean Stud in regards to each player facing off only with the dealer, not each other. It’s a fun, fast paced game with a lot of profit potential for the tactful player.
- Lord of the Ring Online Slots Big Hit at River Belle CasinoRiver Belle Casino has always been a fan favorite, especially for online slots lovers, but even more so in recent weeks. One of the Microgaming powered online casino’s newest slot machines, Lord of the Rings, is attracting a lot of attention!
- Jackpot Capital Online Casino Ultimate Survivor Bonus ChallengeThe Ultimate Survivor promo is based on the immensely popular television series and will dish out $35,000 in casino bonuses every week until the completion of the event, along with additional rewards via random draws at its conclusion