Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
In poker, the final card dealt in a hand of stud or hold‘em.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Trevor Pope Wins First Bracelet in WSOP 2013 Event 2It was like a dreamscape for young poker pro Trevor Pope. Every card seemed to fall in his direction, every chip flowing atop his stack. Anyone who witnessed the final table of the 2013 World Series of Poker Event #2, $5k 8-handed NL Holdem, had no doubt as to the eventual winner of the bracelet.
- microulis69 Wins $103,800 as PokerStars Deals 100 Billionth HandThe online poker giant PokerStars has spent the last month anticipating and promoting the upcoming deal of its 100-billionth hand. On Thursday, June 13, it finally happened.
- John Beauprez Beats Tough Final 6 to Win WSOP 2013 Event 4A field of 1,069 posted the $1,500 buy-in to enter 2013 WSOP Event #4, a 6-handed NL Hold’em tournament, setting the stage for a massive $1.4 million prize pool wherein John Beauprez competed in one of the most fearsome final tables the World Series of Poker has seen this year.
- Canadian Real Estate Broker Wins Bracelet in 2013 WSOP Event 3They say a good salesman can persuade anyone to buy just about anything, but Canadian real estate broker Charles Sylvestre won’t have a hard time convincing anyone of his dominating talents on the poker table.
- Anthony Gregg Wins One Drop WSOP Event Esfandiari Falls ShortThe air was palpable as the final table was seated in one of the most talked about World Series of Poker events of the year. The $111,111 WSOP Event#47 One Drop High Rollers NL Hodlem, designed as a charitable poker tournament for the esteemed One Drop Foundation, saw its final 8 players rounding the felt on Friday.