Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
Usually a stack of 20 chips.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Trevor Pope Wins First Bracelet in WSOP 2013 Event 2It was like a dreamscape for young poker pro Trevor Pope. Every card seemed to fall in his direction, every chip flowing atop his stack. Anyone who witnessed the final table of the 2013 World Series of Poker Event #2, $5k 8-handed NL Holdem, had no doubt as to the eventual winner of the bracelet.
- PokerStars Discusses Potential Solution to Rat HolingThere has been widespread debate over a practice that has become known as “rat-holing” at online poker sites for years. PokerStars is attempting to address the issue with a ‘complex solution’; one that would involve software enhancements to impose specific, compulsory rules to prevent rat-holing by players.
- Viktor Isildur1 Blom Wins SCOOP Main Event for 1 Million DollarsThe name, Viktor Blom. The reputation, capricious. The arena, PokerStars’ Spring Championship of Online Poker (a.k.a. SCOOP). The prize, over $1 million. That about sums up the high-stakes Main Event that saw a field of near 600 slowly and meticulously whittled down to nothing as the infamous ‘Isildur1’ emerged victorious at one of the card room’s most prestigious online poker events.
- Daniel Negreanu Wins His First Major Online Poker EventDaniel Negreanu is one of the most recognizable professional poker players in the industry. He’s been playing poker since he was 15, professionally since he was old enough to legally join a live table
- Canadian Real Estate Broker Wins Bracelet in 2013 WSOP Event 3They say a good salesman can persuade anyone to buy just about anything, but Canadian real estate broker Charles Sylvestre won’t have a hard time convincing anyone of his dominating talents on the poker table.