Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
Minimum and maximum wagers allowed at the table.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Review: Captain Jack CasinoThough many have tried, none have succeeded. Fortunately, dear player, today is your lucky today. Today is the day that you finally catch Captain Jack!
- How to become a casino croupier
- How to Play Pai Gow Poker: Rules, Strategy & OddsIf you've never played Pai Gow Poker, it is one of those table games that everyone should try at least once. There doesn't seem to be much middle ground for this game. Most players either love it or hate it. The reason for this is that Pai Gow Poker is a lot of fun to play, but it carries a 2.5% house edge; certainly not the best in the casino.
- Martingale Betting System in RouletteIn casino games where even-money bets are available, particularly roulette and baccarat, there are certain betting systems that can be of significant value when properly applied. There are a few common betting systems used by gambling enthusiasts when playing roulette. Some are easier to apply, and some more advantageous, than others.
- How to Play Blackjack Variation Perfect Pairs: Rules, Strategy & OddsPerfect Pairs is a typical blackjack game with an optional twist. The blackjack game itself follows the exact same rules of Vegas Strip Blackjack, but offers an elective bonus side bet that is won if the player's first two cards are a pair. The side bet payouts range from 5 to 1 up to 30 to 1, depending on the type of pair received.