Posted By: Nicole Smith Date: 09/16/2016 at 8:26 pm
In online casinos, wagers are expressed in credits.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Popular Online Casino Deposit Methods in 2012In most cases, depositing at an online casino provides the player with a plethora of options. Some are instant, others can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days or more. Choosing the right method of deposit is relevant to each individual player and what information they are and are not comfortable sharing over the internet.
- Cryptocurrencies and Online CasinosCrytocurrencies are making a HUGE impact on not only online gambling, but the way 99% of people and industries do business. With 24/7 operational hours, transactions at the speed of light and no middle man, cryptos certainly cut out the bureaucratic red tape and therefore, a lot of the hassle.
- US States Where Online Gambling is IllegalUS federal legislation prohibits online gambling at offshore operations, as they are not regulated by any US state or the US government. However, there are a number of online gambling sites that have not only opened their doors to US residents, they are actually based in, and licensed upon, US soil.
- Choosing the Best Online Casino Payment ProcessorsThe online gambling community as a whole proffers a multitude of ways to deposit funds into your gaming account. If you’re new to online gaming, whether you prefer to wager on sports, casino games, poker tables or bingo, you may find the task of choosing a payment method to be a bit overwhelming.
- BitCoins in Online Gambling Causing Legal and Security ConcernsBitCoin is one of the latest forms of virtual currency, invented by computer programmer Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. The idea behind BitCoin is relatively simple. It is not real money, per say, but it is valuable.